OUT TOUGH THE ELEMENTS:
- Not every day can be pleasantly mild – that’s why insulation exists, and you need to protect it in all conditions. 3M™ VentureClad™ Insulation
- Jacketing Systems not only protect against extreme conditions, they can be applied in extremes, even well below freezing.
- Service temperature range from -94°F (-70°C) to 248°F (120°C) or higher for a solution that works in most climates
- Installation down to -10°F (-23°C) or in high heat and humidity so you can install on more days
- Immediately rain safe when applied so you can install right up to when it rains
- Multi-ply laminate construction for high puncture and tear resistance
- Good to excellent chemical resistance for protection in process areas
COMMISSIONING OF INSTRUMENTATION ON PROJECTS OF ANY COMPLEXITY:
- Commissioning of instrumentation.
- Commissioning of fire alarm and gas detection.
- Commissioning of video surveillance, telemetry, CCTV, thermal imaging video surveillance systems.
- Commissioning of relay protection and automation devices.
- Commissioning of process control system.
- Commissioning of access control systems.
- FOCL commissioning.
COMMISSIONING OF GROUNDING ON PROJECTS OF DIFFERENT COMPLEXITY:
- Commissioning of protective earthing.
- Lightning protection commissioning.